The extreme lengths which women go to were revealed following a comprehensive study involving 2,000 women by skincare experts Simple.
The poll delved in to women's opinions of harsh cosmetic procedures with one in five females saying those who went under the knife to stay youthful were vain and self-absorbed.
Nearly a third said they have "more money than sense".
When asked what the key to looking young was, three quarters of women said it was maintaining a healthy diet.
Two thirds hailed drinking lots of water as the key to keeping youthful but 57 per cent said it was down to the genes you were born with.
A third attributed it to a good daily beauty routine and religiously removing make-up.
TOP 50 BEAUTY TIPS BY UK WOMEN
1. Cucumber on eyes to freshen them up
2. Drink 2 litres of bottled water everyday
3. Toothpaste on spots
4. Tea bags on tired eyes
5. Brush talcum powder through hair to freshen it up
6. Sleep in socks filled with moisturiser for soft feet
7. Pinching cheeks to give a natural blush
8. Shave legs with hair conditioner
9. Lemon juice on highlighted hair
10. Drinking plenty of milk
11. Toothpaste on insect bites
12. Nail polish in fridge
13. Baking soda on teeth to make them whiter
14. Vaseline on eyebrows
15. Lipstick on cheeks when you run out of blusher
16. Final hair rinse in vinegar
17. Spray hairbrush with perfume
18. Fish pedicures
19. Cold teaspoons applied to eyes to reduce puffiness
20. Using honey as a face mask
21. Super glue broken fingers nails rather than rip them off
22. Steam face in water with fresh herbs added
23. Vaseline to smooth out frizzy hair
24. Heat up eye lash curlers before using them
25. Sleep on back to avoid wrinkles
26. Add sugar to soap to exfoliate
27. Rinse hair with beer
28. Iron long hair to make it flat (before straighteners were invented)
29. Lemon juice to whiten tips of nails
30. Kept eyebrow & eyeliner pencils and lipsticks in the fridge
31. Pouring milk in to the bath or on skin
32. Apply whisked eggs to hair to make it shiny
33. Whitening toothpaste to get rid of fake tan on palms
34. Mix a drop of serum with foundation to make skin glow
35. Massage an ice-cube over your face to reduce wrinkles and acne
36. Use the cold setting on hair dryer to set mascara
37. Sleeping on a silk pillowcase to reduce wrinkles
38. Tomato ketchup on hair to reverse hair dye
39. Pumpkin and coconut oil on your hair to give it a moisture boost
40. Coffee as a body scrub to beat cellulite
41. Mash up avocado and use as a body scrub
42. Having a cold shower to make breasts appear bigger
43. Burst an evening primrose oil capsule and apply to spots to make the them heal faster
44. Antihistamine to reduce flushed cheeks
45. Rub fresh strawberries in your face to get rid of freckles
46. Using cranberry juice to boost hair shine and enhance colour
47. Adding peppermint oil to lip gloss to enhance pout
48. Brewer's yeast mixed with water to bleach facial hair
49. Soot from a spent match on a make-up brush, for smoky eyes look
50. A spritz of lemonade on damp hair to give hold and texture
Last month, nostalgia obsessed The Peterson went viral with their Remember 1999 In Ten Minutes Ultimate Montage, which now stands with over 1.9 million views.
Fans simply couldn’t get enough of the blast from the past. For those wanting to go back in time even further, The Peterson had just debuted their latest pop culture compilation, this time focusing on the mid 1980′s.
Stop by any Puritan Cleaners to drop off food or money!!!!
Matt’s Great 8 Tailgate!
PURITAN CLEANERS 100,000 MEALS CAMPAIGN
WEATHER ANCHOR GOOD MORNING RICHMOND
Wednesday June 5th
BILL & SHELLY THERE THAT MORNING FREE COFFEE KRISPY KREMEM DOUGHNUTS IN THE MORNING
HOT DOGS/ HAMBURGERS DURING THE DAY
Enjoy legendary Greek food, dancing, friends, and traditions at the 38th Annual Greek Festival May 30-June 2 at Saints Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Cathedral.
Now, the same witty marketing firm has come up with a new sales pitch that also sounds similar to something inappropriate. Big Gas Savings.
Due to the high interest in the shirts, we are going to keep the store open until Friday, May 24th in order to raise as much moneyas we can for the girls.
Charles Ramsey is quickly becoming a household name. We’d like to raise money for the families of Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michele Knight, the three women that Ramsey saved on May 6th.
100% of Profits will go directly to the families of the three women.
Powhatan 4th Fridays
The Pizazz Band
3920 Marion Harland Lane
Rocketts Red Glare
Music Food Fireworks
Memorial Day Ceremony
Virginia War Memorial
CLEVELAND (AP) — The man who famously put down his Big Mac to help rescue three women held captive for a decade in an Ohio house will never have to pay for another burger in his hometown.
Charles Ramsey has been promised free burgers for life at more than a dozen Cleveland-area restaurants.
The (Cleveland) Plain Dealer (http://bit.ly/10SPuf4 ) reports that the restaurant where Ramsey worked as a dishwasher initially created a special burger in his honor, but eateries in the city decided a larger tribute was due.
Ramsey was called a hero after helping Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight break out of the house May 6. Ariel Castro is now facing charges.
The newspaper says Ramsey was traveling and would get his "Chuck Card" when he returns.
2013 Festival of Wines in Wintergreen, VA on May 25 and 26
Saturday & Sunday
Noon-5:30 pm both days
$20 per day includes souvenir glass; Two-day pass: $35;
food will be available for purchase