Goodwill and Professional Organizer Debbie Bowie are partnering to help area residents clear clutter for good in January 2013.
Debbie Bowie is a Certified Professional Organizer®, Feng Shui practitioner, and runs the Clear Clutter for Good online community. She is also a professional speaker and author of the book “Rock Scissors Paper: Understanding How Your Environment Affects Your Performance On A Daily Basis”.
Goodwill and Debbie’s message is simple – letting go of clutter is good for you and good for the community:
- Good for you because it leads to prosperity, less stress, and a better life.
- Good for the community because your donations to Goodwill are being re-sold to fund job training programs for individuals with disabilities and other barriers to employment.
In honor of “Get Organized” Month, the Clear Clutter for Good Community and Goodwill Industries will partner to offer a special Reward Program that gives us a chance to say: “Thank You” to those who donate on a regular basis. Goodwill customers who donate four times in January will receive:
- 20% off their entire purchase at Goodwill.
- Exclusive access to the Clear Clutter for Good Online Toolkit - Includes everything you need to de-clutter all year long and includes a free 90-day membership to Debbie’s online Clear Clutter for Good Community ($30 value)
- A chance to win a grand prize valued at $1,000 consisting of a free annual membership to the Clear Clutter for Good online program, 2-hour organizing consultation with Debbie, a $50 Goodwill gift card, a 4-hour eco-friendly house cleaning, and other items to make getting organized easy. Winner will be drawn on Saturday, February 9th.
To make donating even easier, Debbie will offer her hour-long seminar “How to Apply Feng Shui to Clear Clutter in Your Home” at area Goodwill stores as follows:
- 1/26/13, 11 a.m. - noon 7147 Brandy Run Drive, Mechanicsville, VA
The workshop is free but space is limited. Please RSVP to 804-745-6300 to reserve a spot.
To learn more about Debbie Bowie, visit www.letcluttergo.com. To learn more about the Clear Clutter for Good Reward Program and Goodwill’s mission, visit